- Business development
- Public speaking
- MA, ADA University, International Relations
- MA, University of Languages, Linguistics (summa cum laude)
- BA, University of Languages, Interpretation (summa cum laude)
- Non-degree,Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Literature,
- 12 GROUP – Director of Business Development, Istanbul, Turkey
- Turkish Airlines, Regional Corporate Manager, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Hogg Robinson Group, Executive Director, Baku, Azerbaijan
- TOFOIL AG – Grupo Sashir SA, Business Development Manager, Medellin, Colombia
- Right to Play, Project Manager, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Institute for Democracy, IDEE, Project Manager, Havana, Cuba
Thank you for stopping by. My name is Elnur Huseynov as you figured it out already. I am proud to serve as an independent contractor and business consultant specializing in diverse fields as my professional career took to me extreme poles from travel and airline industry to education and training. My academic background is in linguistics and international relations, though I worked my whole life in business. I studied in Spain and Azerbaijan, travelled and lived extensively in Latin America and Europe and now bring with myself over 10 years of business experience all over the globe in business development, sales and international partnerships.
My corporate career was focused on sales and management. Later on, I mastered these skills so well that I decided it was the time to share with a wider public. This is how I eventually became a Trainer, Public Speaker, Freelance Simultaneous Interpreter and Columnist whose mission is now dedicated to bringing knowledge to life. I continue to teach at universities as an adjunct instructor and believe in education and pedagogy of a new kind.
Helping people is a benevolent task and there could not be a better way to do it except the very education.
See you around,